Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life

Life=Stress right now. This is my second day on the job, and most of it is cramming information into my mind and waiting. I have yet to take my first phone call. There's a lot of waiting around and goofing around on the internet, because it's not very busy right now.
I didn't bring much food, so I'm hungry. Hungry like a hippo. Our cats are rather constantly hungry now, too, because they're on a diet. After her spay surgery, Gypsy gained about 4 1/2 pounds, making her about 12 1/2 pounds total. For her size, she should be about 8 pounds. That makes her extremely chubby. She looks like a furry black pillow on legs. Skeet is about 14 1/2 pounds, which is only a pound or so over what he should be, so he's even more upset about the diet than Gypsy because he doesn't need it. We haven't been able to figure a better situation out, though, and I won't let Skeet get too skinny. :)

No comments: