Friday, August 27, 2010

Ibex Trip




We took a trip to Ibex to do some canyoneering a couple of months ago. I love the pictures I took! It's almost impossible to take a bad photo. There's also a picture of Adam, reading at our campsite that night.

The canyon we did is called Little Blue John, which is considered to be a beginner's canyon. I'd never done this before, but it was a lot of fun! Inside the canyon was cool, both temperature-wise and was amazing to look at. We ate MREs for lunch, which was another first for me, but they aren't that bad. The only part that I didn't like was the hiking, both before and after the canyon. There was a lot of hiking, over very sandy, pokey ground. I was wearing hiking shoes that had openings on the sides, so a lot of sand got in my shoes.

I'd do it again.

No comments: